Sunday, July 13, 2014

Harry Potter Birthday


 
This is me when I was being sorted!(Smart, brave, uuhhh... Gryffendor!!
This is me wearing my school robes that my mom made!!!!!!!!!!!
                                      My mom 'n' I made goodie bags. "One for each house!"
                                               The goodie bags had really cool stuff in them.
                              
                                    This is all of the students! Aaron, Liam, Me, JJ and Gabe!
                                                            My mom 'n' I in a photo!
                             This is us making our wands! (I lost mine) :-( And we got to drink potions!!
                                                       All of the students in one photo!
                                                    Me blowing out the candles!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment